Política de reembolso
Product Delivery and Return Policy
30V Collective LLC., is sure you will be happy with your product order. However, if for any reason you wish to return your product(s), we gladly offer a 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantees on all initial or first-time orders. If you are dissatisfied with any of our product(s) for any reason, you may return the item in its original packaging, along with the original invoice, to 30V Collective LLC within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping and handling. The customer is responsible for the cost of return freight. Non-accepted delivery charges will be debited to the Customer‚Äö√Ñ√¥s Debit/Credit account for refusing product (1) any shipping & handling charges; (2) any non-recovered duties, taxes and/or import brokerage fees (for shipments outside the US). Returns may be rejected if they are damaged or otherwise in unsellable condition.
To complete a return:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (‚Äö√Ñ√∫RMA‚Äö√Ñ√π) from a 30V Collective LLC Customer Service Representative by submitting a request to customerservice@305-Life.com.
- Prepare the item(s) for shipment as instructed by 30V Collective LLC. If possible, return the product(s) inside their original shipping container. Remove any old shipping labels from the outside of your packaging and include (inside your return package) a copy of (1) your original purchase invoice; and (2) the RMA confirmation email (or other notification) you received from 30V Collective LLC. Legibly write ‚Äö√Ñ√≤RMA #‚Äö√Ñ√¥, followed by the RMA number given you by 30V Collective LLC, on the outside of the item‚Äö√Ñ√¥s packaging.
All returns must be (1) shipped to the address provided by 30V Collective LLC; and (2) shipped postage and delivery prepaid. 30V Collective LLC does not accept packages shipped ‚Äö√Ñ√≤collect‚Äö√Ñ√¥ or ‚Äö√Ñ√≤COD.‚Äö√Ñ√¥ If the returned product is not received by the Company, it is the responsibility of the Customer to trace, locate, and provide for the delivery to 30V Collective LLC, of any lost shipments before any credit will be applied. Delivery confirmation and insurance are highly recommended.
Order Detail Verification
It is highly recommended that personal information (name, address, phone number and email) be verified before you submit any order. Once a shipment is in the care of the US Postal Service or other carrier, 30V Collective LLC cannot make changes to the delivery address.
Domestic (US) Delivery Destinations
30V Collective LLC ships within the continental U.S.A, including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the British Virgin Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
International (non-US) Delivery Destinations
30V Collective LLC may allow for the shipment of some products to destinations outside the US.; however, 30V Collective LLC is not a customs broker. All Users requesting delivery outside the US domestic delivery destinations (noted immediately above) must, through their own efforts, be aware of and understand the importation, customs clearance, duty and other import policies and regulations of the country into which an order‚Äö√Ñ√¥s final delivery will be made. Because Import regulations and policies differ by country, a failure to understand these policies and regulations may result in your order incurring high import duties, delayed or disallowed delivery, destruction of product and/or a shipment being returned to sender.
NOTICE: it is not uncommon for products legally sold and distributed in one market to be regulated or even prohibited in another. Product seizure by customs authorities can and does occur. While most countries allow for some level of personal use (NFR) importation of products purchased and delivered from outside their borders, it is not uncommon for unregistered products arriving at a country‚Äö√Ñ√¥s border to be stopped or seized by authorities. This can occur, for example, where a country regulates, limits or otherwise restrict the types, amount, and ingredients of products it allows to pass its borders. If the shipping destination for your order is not a ‚Äö√Ñ√∫Domestic Delivery‚Äö√Ñ√π (as defined above), contact the Customs Office in the relevant destination country, prior to placing an order, to determine if and how that country permits the shipment of the products you intend to order; and whether any additional licensing, registrations, permit(s), or other conditions must be met prior to placing an order.
BY PLACING AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Customers acknowledge responsibility for, and agree to abide by, their country‚Äö√Ñ√¥s import laws and restrictions, and agree to assume total responsibility for confiscated, lost, delayed, or destroyed shipments due to import restrictions, etc. In the event a package is confiscated, lost, delayed, or destroyed by any customs authorities (including returns that must pass through US Customs and Border Protection), 30V Collective LLC is not able to offer a refund.
- Customers acknowledge that, on a case-by-case basis, a lost international package may result in 30V Collective LLC credit, less shipping & handling, and a reasonable restocking fee.
- If your package is lost, you may file a claim by emailing Customer Support. All claims are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer and the Independent Contractor to provide accurate international shipping information.
- In the event the Customer decides to change the shipping address originally included with the online order, a new order must be submitted as the Company is not responsible for replacing/reimbursing misrouted packages to customers after a change of address.
- Unless otherwise noted in your shopping cart and sales invoice, Customers and Independent Contractors are responsible for any import taxes and/or customs duties, any additional shipping fees assessed once product has left a 30V Collective LLC warehouse, including all expenses for lost, damaged, spoiled, stolen, delayed, redirected, and rerouted shipments.